Why use a mortgage advisor?
We do the hard work to get you a better deal.
Our experienced advisors take the time to get to know you, your goals and your financial situation. Then they review your options amongst the many banks and lenders and negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible outcome.
What's a better deal?
Depending on your situation, a better deal could mean:
- A greater loan amount, to enable you to buy or build that dream home of yours.
- Access to additional funds to improve your home when you own bank said NO!
- A competitive cash-back offer
- A better interest rate or it better matches your financial goals
- Improve cash flow with lower repayments based on our recommended loan structure
- Getting you debt-free quicker.
Is there a fee for your advice and service?
We do not charge a fee for any home loan advice we provide, whether this be by phone, email or in a face to face meeting.
Our services are usually free as we are paid in the form of commission by the bank or lender on settlement of your home loan.
If there is a fee we will let you know upfront before we go any further.
How do we do it?
We work with all the main banks, as well as some non bank lenders. Every bank and lender has a different loan policy. which will be better suited to some situations than others. We assess your situation and direct you to the bank or lender that is going to be most favourable.
We know the market. We know what than banks have offered other clients in similar positions, and this puts us in a strong position to negotiate on your behalf. We're also across the latest government and lender schemes on offer including first home grants, using your KiwiSaver towards your deposit, and more.
We're on your side. We can provide independent advice on how to get yourself into the best position to achieve your home loan goals. When you apply to a bank for a loan, they will usually say "yes" or "no". If the answer you've received is "no", we'll help you and make a plan to turn that into a YES!
We'll guide you through the process. We can help you gather the required documents to apply for a home loan. We can also put you in touch with other trusted service providers you might need when buying a house, such as a real estate agent, lawyer and insurance advisors to protect your life and your assets.
What banks or lenders do you work with?
Here are just some of the providers we work with on your behalf.
What products can we help with?
Mortgages and personal loans
- Home loans
- Investment property loans
- Construction loans
- Low deposit home loans - from as little as 5% deposit
- Top-Ups or flexible facilities for home renovations
- Consolidating other debts to reduce the interest you pay to improve cash flow
- Negotiating and re-fixing the interest rate on your existing home loans
- Re-financing your home loan from one bank to another to get a better deal or because your own bank said NO.
- Business loans
- Line of Credit
Other financial services
- Insurance - house, contents, life and other risk protection insurances (delivered by our trusted business partners)
- KiwiSaver and other investment scheme