LOAN TO BUILD RATE OFFER
June 27, 2021 at 7:46 PM
ANZ has today announced a new home loan product for loans to build where they are offering a current market leading rate.
This offer is available from 5th July 2021, more details to follow however this is what has been released so far.
- 2.76% discount will be applied against its ANZ Home Loan floating rate for 2 years on new builds. So against its current rate less the discount allows for 1.68% p.a.
- The discount will be available to loans to build and doesn't apply to renovations, sections or bare land.
- Despite announcing this rate today they are unable to have this in place until 5th July 2021.
- After the 2 year discount period expires, the loan(s) will revert to the standard ANZ Home Loan Floating Rate.
- If you are currently going through a build process with ANZ, we can help look to restructure you on to the the low-rate offer should you wish to.
- Part of this offer, ANZ will offer upto $3,000 as a cash contribution for first home buyers and for those customers building a 6+ Homestar rated home. A 6+ Homestar rating and above recognises a home that has been built at or above current standards set by the NZ building code, depending on location across NZ.
- Lending and eligibility criteria, terms and fees apply. Rate and offer subject to change.
Give us a call or drop us a message to see if you qualify. DON'T WAIT FOR AN APPOINTMENT!